It is currently 08 Sep 2024, 02:25

Daiwa Saltist 4500- Gomexus 47mm Power Knob Over 65mm Power

Spotted something new on the market?? Want advice on which rod or reel?? Post in here.

Daiwa Saltist 4500- Gomexus 47mm Power Knob Over 65mm Power

Postby Scuba Chris » 19 Jul 2024, 23:10

Either I Went Using a 47mm Power Knob or a 65mm Power Handle by Gomexus!

Only 2 Videos Came Out For The Popular Daiwa Saltist 4500 Series For The Past 12yrs- - Here Are Power Knob/Handle Choices For ALL The Saltist Spinning Reels! The Handles are only 65mm in length with a set 38mm Power Knob attached. MSRP around $35. It's a good product but the 4500 model and up are large units compared to most other brands & the 38mm seems awfully small. Plus the "throw" is restricted by the short 65mm handle.

But i found a way to just replace the stock knob with a 47mm replacement Power Knob exactly the same color as the reel (blue on black). MSRP around $20. You reuse the stock handle which is longer than 65mm & i'll show you how to replace it in under 5min. Not only will this save you money but you'll end up with a larger Power Knob. And this modification will now creates "ohh & ahhs" from others as being uniquely different.

And no guess work! I'll show you exactly the correct fittings to use & how to dismantle & put your Power Handle back together using only a small straight edge screwdriver. No unnecessary cost to you because i spent my own money to figure this out for you. Take pride in your gear & the time invested in it. Remember not all reels are the same. Look on YouTube as i've figured out many reel models for Gomexus as their rep asked me to figure out certain models for them using parts manufactured for different models.

https://youtu.be/Ol6FTMMQPzQ
Attachments
Cover-47mm Power Knob.jpg
Hardcore Addict

Sponsored Advert - Register or Login to hide Adverts

Sponsored Advert

Return to Tackle Talk